The original hurling computer game, Bainisteoir - Hurling ©
lets you take the hot-seat as an Inter-County hurling manager.
Can you handle the pressure and achieve All Ireland glory?
Click here to find out
Tailteann Games have formed alliances with these worthy charitable organisations
Certain Microsoft Vista users have experienced difficulty installing Bainisteoir - Hurling© because of their particular computer‘s security settings. To overcome this difficulty and successfully install the game, simply follow the below steps:
1. Ensure the Bainisteoir – Hurling© CD ROM is placed in your computer‘s CD Drive.
2. On the PC Desktop, Open ‘My Computer‘.
3. Right-click on the CD icon entitled ‘Bainisteoir Hurl’.
4. From the options which appear, select ‘Explore’.
5. From the files which appear, right-click on the ‘startup’ (startup.exe) file.
6. From the options which appear, select ‘Run as administrator’.
7. A User Account Control message box appears asking you to trust this program. Click the Allow option.
8. The Bainisteoir - Hurling© installer will now start to run…please wait a few moments for the InstallShield Wizard for Bainisteoir – Hurling© to appear.
9. Simply follow the guidelines offered to you by the InstallShield Wizard to successfully load Bainisteoir - Hurling© onto your computer.
Following the above steps shall allow you to play Bainisteoir – Hurling© on your Vista-ran computer.